Sunday 7 May 2017

Camp letters

These are my letters I sent to the parents and ac baths


Dear AC Bath Team,

Hi this is Matthew J from Ngatea Primary School.I would like to thank you the wonderful time I had there while I was on camp last week.It was great experience.I would like to thank every who was there while my group was there because we all had lots of fun at all the parts of pool.I would like thank you for looking after us.


The hydra slide was my favorite part  because I tried all different positions.I liked how long and fast the hydra slides were they were fun to race in.It was fun to swing into the pool Tarzan style.Going down the hydra on the slow one it was fun riding on the wall when it was twisty.I won a couple races against my friend and had lots of fun.


Thank you so much all the time for all the time spent looking after the whole group.I have come before and I would came again because you have a great pool and a awesome set of hydra slides.It was so good I would like to relive it all over again cause it was lots of fun.Me and friends love competing on the hydra slides.

Kind regards Matthew johns,
Ngatea Primary School

Monday 27th March 2017

Dear Sharee,

Hi mum thanks for takes us to tuspo for this year. I had lot of funny moments in the car with you. That for help with all they activities and help my friend try some activities. It was fun time spent with you.

I like how you try to help kurt on one of the activities at action world.you supported me when I was on the high activities. It was awesome spending time with you all the way through the camp experience.
Kind regards Matthew johns,

Ngatea Primary School

No comments:

Post a Comment